Fix DF-DLA-15 Error: Many users have complained about the DF-DLA-15 error when downloading apps from Google Play Store. I also received this error when I downloaded the Firefox app to Google Play Store. In this error, each time a user tries to download a Google Play store application, it stops the download and displays an error message stating with “App Can’t be Downloaded. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting.(Error while retrieving information from server. [DF-DLA-15])”.
However, I was able to solve it easily after some successes and testing solutions, but if you have trouble repairing The Google Play Store error DF-DLA-15. While downloading apps, you can follow the solutions listed below.
- Hack Google play store in-app purchases
- Google Play Store Tips and Tricks
- How to Install 3rd Party (Outside Google Play Store) Apk files on Android
- Google Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 While Downloading Apps – Solutions to Fix Error DF-DLA-15:
- 1# Restart your android phone to Fixing Error DF-DLA-15 while Downloading apps
- 2# Clear Google Play Store app cache and data to Fixing Error DF-DLA-15 while Downloading apps.
- 3# Reconfigure your Google Account to Fixing Error DF-DLA-15 while Downloading apps.
- 4# Clearing Dalvik Cache for Rooted user.
- 4# Update Google Play Store App
- #Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
- End note! for Fixing Google Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 While Downloading Apps
Google Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 While Downloading Apps – Solutions to Fix Error DF-DLA-15:
Currently, Android users are having trouble downloading their favorite app or game. This is because users receive the Error Code DF-DLA-15 while downloading or updating apps. There are some ways to fix the Google Play Store error DF-DLA-15 when downloading apps. They are listed below.
1# Restart your android phone to Fixing Error DF-DLA-15 while Downloading apps
This is the basic solution to follow if you see an error in Google Play Store. Many problems are corrected by a simple restart only. However, if you still see this error, follow the solutions below.
2# Clear Google Play Store app cache and data to Fixing Error DF-DLA-15 while Downloading apps.
To learn how to clear the Google Play Store app cache and data, follow the steps below.
- Go to the settings.
- Click App Manager.
- Now, scroll down to open the All tab.
- Now scroll down and find the Google Play Store app. Click on it.
- Here you will see three buttons – 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data. Click on them in the given sequence. (Clear cache and data from Google Play Store and the Google Service Framework.)
- Now, go back to the All Apps list and follow the same steps for the Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
Do the same for Google Play Services. Once completed, try and download the application that showed you an error in retrieving the server information with the DF-DLA-15 code (error code).
That’s all. You have finished. Try now to download the app from Google Play Store. If you still see the DF-DLA-15 Google Play Store error while downloading apps, follow the solutions below.
3# Reconfigure your Google Account to Fixing Error DF-DLA-15 while Downloading apps.
If one of the above methods does not work for you, you can use this solution to fix Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 error. The reconfiguration of the Google account worked in my case. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the settings.
- Click the Accounts option.
- Now click on the Google option.
- Now you will see your Google Account. Remove it.
- Now restart your android device and add your Google Account again.
Hopefully, this will fix the DF-DLA-15 Google Play Store error when downloading apps. Otherwise, follow the last solution mentioned below.
4# Clearing Dalvik Cache for Rooted user.
What is Dalvik? You can ask. Well, Dalvik is a virtual machine based on JAVA which is the basis of all programs. On research, we learned that Clearing the Dalvik Cache have helped some users overcome DF-DLA-15 Error.
This method requires that you have root access and the root explorer app. To name one of them is “Root Explorer Pro, Ex File Explorer”.
- Now, let’s see how to clear Dalvik Cache.
- Using the Root Explorer Pro, open the root directory.
- Now navigate to /data/Dalvik cache.
- Select & Delete all files in the Dalvik cache folder.
- Restart your Android phone.
That’s all, try now to download the application again. If Dalvik’s cache was responsible for the DF-DLA-15 error then the error must now disappear.
4# Update Google Play Store App
Sometimes it is possible that you are using an outdated Google Play Store app that can cause problems when installing an application. So it’s always a good idea to update your Google Play Store app and solve DF-DLA-15 Error.
#Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
Here, I’m talking about Google Play Store updates. Recently updated Play Store might have compatibility problems with apps and therefore popping error messages for you.
Now, Simply go to Settings> Apps> Google Play Store> Uninstall updates. When finished, restart your phone and remember to not update the game store yet. First attempt to download the same application that was throwing DF-DLA-15 error on your screen.
In most cases, this method works amazing. It may not work every time, but it is worth trying. You can always update the Play Store after the problem is resolved.
End note! for Fixing Google Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 While Downloading Apps
That’s all for now, my friends. It’s time to say goodbye! I hope this article “Error Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 when downloading apps: Solve/FIXED” helpful. If my efforts have helped you, then share this article on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profile. If you have any further questions about how to fix the Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 error when downloading apps, please feel free to contact me by commenting below. I will try to answer you as soon as possible.